Spice up your generic pancake recipe by adding Pretty Powder!
Inspired by Sammy Robinson, we thought we'd share a delicious pancake recipe with you all. It's simple, tasty and dare we say it a little HEALTHY?!
So what's in it?
- Pretty Powder (1-2 teaspoons)
- Protein powder (Sammy loves vanilla, which compliments our naturally berry flavoured powder)
- Alkaline greens
- 3 eggs
- Cinnamon (1 teaspoon)
- Vanilla extract (1 teaspoon)
- Baking soda (1 teaspoon to activate that fluffy goodness
- In a large bowl sift Pretty Powder, Protein powder, Alkaline greens, cinnamon and baking soda together
- Next, make a well in the centre and add three eggs, vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons of water.
- Mix it all together and let it rest for 5 mins – this allows the baking soda to activate and give the pancakes extra fluffiness!
- Add ½ teaspoon of butter to your non-stick fry pan and pour it up! (as big or as small as you want)
We would love to hear/see your creations on Instagram by tagging @pretty.pod